Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What's up!?

Hey, what's up!? I'm here to talk about my new blog and what awesome stuff you're gonna see. First of all this blog is gonna to be about most of the books I read and what I thought of them. Second is that I'm a HUGE fiction reader and writer so don't come on here if you like non-fiction, actually on second thought come because after you read my reviews you will not only like fiction you'll LOVE it. So, that's pretty much it but please come and check it out.
                                 
                                                   Later!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julio,

    I would like to recommend the following books for you, I think you will enjoy them TREMENDOUSLY!!!!

    Shipwreck by Gordon Korman
    The Cay by Theodore Taylor

    ReplyDelete