Monday, November 5, 2012

From The Mixed Up Files Of Mrs.Basil E. Frankwiler

First off look at that title! I f you look at the book it actually almost takes up the whole page. I mean it's like 10 words long! Don't expect me to type that again.
       Second of all, I really didn't care for it that much. Again, just like Frindle I found it boring. It was a different kind of boring though. What I mean is Frindle was boring because it was more for younger kids but I felt like this book was for more distinguished kids. Definitely not for 2nd and 3rd graders.
        Have you ever been to New York? Actually you don't even really have to have gone there to know that it is a pretty cool state. I mean just in one city there's the statue of liberty, the empire state building, and one of the most famous parks, Central park. In this book though it didn't have any of that barely. The only big tourist attraction in the book was The Metropolitan Museum of Art which, and I will admit, I would know nothing about that so I'll give them that. Really though, they could have added a little more action.
       Even if it was a little boring and made me fall asleep while reading it I loved the ending. I really can't tell you because I'm going to be mean and make you read it.
           That's all I have to say so, later people!     

2 comments:

  1. Have you read that book because it looks like you have read it before?

    ReplyDelete